Dove descending interior old Augustus Lutheran Church Sanctuary, founded by Henry Melchior Muhlenberg, c. 1743 Providence (Trappe) PA, 18 Sept 2012.

05 April 2020

The Plant @ Penny's Poetry Blog. Palm Sunday.

The cry of the plant is the sound from the heart that grows in the Gospel of John, Chapter One, He came unto his own and his own received him not, I live among you though you know me not transformed by the Only Begotten Son of God, Jesus, creation's Lord and heaven's, the plant breathes and transpires him, planted there by his rivers of water, set down in rows of herbs (Mark 6.40). When the flowers come out, rise, bloom, set seed, live in He who will never leave you or forsake you, there, where my Lord his veins let flow, He has me and He will not let me go, He shall be my Lord for He has into my life his water poured, that I bleed with him for he loves the world. This transference is of  the same water and  blood by which he came into the world (I John 5.6). So with Him, in Him, the plant loves the world, blossoms existence in his Being, to confess this seed is His Word in the eye and ear of the world. By which acceptance the plant/man/woman/child is given the power to become the sons of God (John 1.12).
The end tercets of vocalic exhalation sound,
  not, doubt, out, about, = Aou
grow, flow, go, = Ooo
Lord, poured, world = OOO
blood, go, would, sow = ah, o, u, o
-Aou, Ooo, OOO   here

No comments: