Dove descending interior old Augustus Lutheran Church Sanctuary, founded by Henry Melchior Muhlenberg, c. 1743 Providence (Trappe) PA, 18 Sept 2012.

03 June 2011

POP Head

IN THE BEGINNING the head of Guapa Sue was severed at the Ed. who thought it fitting.
The body lay there three full years until The Dame of Guapa Pop joined it in resubmitting.
Sue had damaged with Dame in The Remains of Lit and Und on Shunt and Three Big Ooks for two.
Soon POP Head BOOk would go onto the Lawn. This is only mentioned to spur you on.


"Anyway, after it grew the shell the thing didn’t fit, either because it was too small or Pismith grew, which is also likely. This caused the protected inner parts to bulge out unprotected. Dr. Jergen gave his baby anti-diuretic meds to shrink the soft parts back, which worked, but also resulted in severe irritation to the shell lining which affected Pismith’s brain." here
The pastor said Alpha and Omega if it had been in Hebrew would have been Kaph and Lamed. My wife rolled her eyes to say it would be aleph and tau. I took a nap. When I woke up Orion was over my head (I slept in my son's bed where he had designated the stars) and I began to think how much I liked kaph to lamed, except maybe that would be lamed to kaph, that is justice to justice. No more must the ox power of the aleph cavort in Borges' head.

I confronted her then with the perennial question. When would you say the universe was made, teased her with Aries since the new year is about to begin, but not with January. The Egyptians lived down in Taurus the bull. The Hebrew new year is September/October. What a give away! The universe was made in Virgo! Put it all on a woman to care for the birth. She oversees its birth and after that, she always seems to anyway, is there for the death, holds its hand, closes the eyelids, puts in the teeth, bathes the body, singing a little song between the bath and the body's end. We are all of us in good hands.

The pastor in church this AM, speaking of Alpha and Omega, said that if it had been Hebrew it'd be Kalph to Lamed. My wife rolled her eyes at that it wasn't aleph to tau, but I took a nap and woke up with Orion over my head (I slept in my son's bed where he had designated the stars) and began thinking how much I liked kalph to lamed, except that it should be lamed to kalph, that is justice to justice. No more must the ox power of the aleph cavort in Borges' head, nor the End of the World. It shows you that one should get out more. But that led to confronting my wife with the question that knocked her socks: "if you were to say when the universe was made, what time and space, what would it be"? To help her I proposed Aries since the new year begins then for me and not in January, but with the note that the Egyptians lived in the age of bull Taurus. Of course the Hebrew new year is in September. And what a give away that is, for there are good, clean sources that the universe was made in Virgo! And that's as it should be, to put it all upon a woman to care for its birth. A woman oversees its birth and with that, as she always seems to anyway, she will be there for its death, holding its hand, closing the eyelids, putting in the teeth, bathing the body, singing a little song withal. We are all of us in good hands.

No comments: