Dove descending interior old Augustus Lutheran Church Sanctuary, founded by Henry Melchior Muhlenberg, c. 1743 Providence (Trappe) PA, 18 Sept 2012.

11 December 2016

These Are The Eyes Behind the Blinders @ Blinders Journal V

These Are the Eyes Behind the Blinders
 The true name of this monoprint on the cover of Blinders Journal  5 is These Are the Eyes. The title Plice was given to cover up the grandoise supernaturalism that consumes all public events, as if they wear Blinders!

No comments:

Post a Comment